Compliance Solution LLC
Some of our projects included:
1. Compliance Solution LLC conducted a comprehensive mold inspection for a multi-million dollar private residence in Colorado. Hidden mold infestations were discovered as a result.
2. Compliance Solution LLC conducted a comprehensive mold inspection for a commercial property on Oahu. The inspection was completed ahead of the schedule. The transaction went smoothly.
3. As an adviser, Compliance Solution LLC provided expert mold abatement advice to a major Japanese building contractor for a big renovation project in a US military base in Japan.
4. Compliance Solution LLC conducted safety surveys for a major worldwide hotel chain on Oahu. Employee injury rates continued to drop. General public liabilities issues were addressed.
5. Compliance Solution LLC conducted safety surveys for a major heavy machinery dealer. Safety violations were identified and abated. Employee injury rate was down. Worker compensation premium was reduced.
6. Compliance Solution LLC conducted a gas explosion investigation for a federal agency. Root causes were identified. Operation procedures were revised.
7. Compliance Solution provided a 40-hr HAZWOPER on-site training for a major defense contractor. Travel expenses for the contractor were therefore eliminated.
8. Compliance Solution LLC conducted an air monitoring for airborne toxins for a major defense contractor on Oahu. Employee exposure to the toxins were below the permissible exposure limits. Employees there continued to work normally.
9. Compliance Solution LLC was retained by a painting contractor for a lead based paint survey, after the paint job became controversial. In addition to survey, Compliance Survey LLC also provided necessary lead paint training. All parties were satisfied.
10. Compliance Solution LLC conducted an indoor air quality investigation for a multi-million dollar residence on Kauai. Potential sources for volatile organic compounds were identified.
11. Compliance Solution LLC provided a 40-hr HAZWOPER class, and a confined space class for US Corps of Engineers in Seoul, Korea.