Some of our projects included:
- Compliance Solution LLC conducted a comprehensive mold inspection for a multi-million dollar private residence in Colorado. Hidden mold infestations were discovered as a result.
- Compliance Solution LLC conducted a comprehensive mold inspection for a commercial property on Oahu. The inspection was completed ahead of the schedule. The transaction went smoothly.
- As an adviser, Compliance Solution LLC provided expert mold abatement advice to a major Japanese building contractor for a big renovation project in a US military base in Japan.
- Compliance Solution LLC conducted safety surveys for a major worldwide hotel chain on Oahu. Employee injury rates continued to drop. General public liabilities issues were addressed.
- Compliance Solution LLC conducted safety surveys and safety meetings for a major heavy machinery dealer. Safety violations were identified and abated. Employee injury rate was down. Worker compensation premium was reduced.
- Compliance Solution LLC conducted safety surveys for local government agencies. Safety violations were identified and abated. Potential state OSHA citations were avoided.
- Compliance Solution LLC conducted a gas explosion investigation for a federal agency. Root causes were identified. Operation procedures were revised.
- Compliance Solution LLC conducted a noise survey for an employer as part of workers compensation claim hearing. The claim for WC was therefore denied.
- As an expert witness, Compliance Solution LLC helped a federal public defender prepare for a controversial labor dispute related criminal case. Some charges by the prosecutor were dropped reluctantly.
- Compliance Solution provided a 40-hr HAZWOPER on-site training for a major defense contractor. Travel expenses for the contractor were therefore eliminated.
- Compliance Solution LLC conducted an air monitoring for airborne toxins for a major defense contractor on Oahu. Employee exposure to the toxins were below the permissible exposure limits. Employees there continued to work normally.
- Compliance Solution LLC was retained by a painting contractor for a lead based paint survey, after the paint job became controversial. In addition to survey, Compliance Survey LLC also provided necessary lead paint training. All parties were satisfied.
- Compliance Solution LLC conducted an indoor air quality investigation for a multi-million dollar residence on Kauai. Potential sources for volatile organic compounds were identified.
- Compliance Solution LLC provided a 40-hr HAZWOPER class, and a confined space class for US Corps of Engineers in Seoul, Korea.